FrøSt :: Fix&Slow Computer&Windows Xp

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Fix&Slow Computer&Windows Xp

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FrøSt Index du Forum -> Espace membre. -> Aide IG.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wallbetse

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 08:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Fix&Slow Computer&Windows Xp Répondre en citant

Fix Slow Computer Windows Xp > bit.ly/1sssQLS

ac186bab57
You may also lose any unsaved work in any open programs. You can either manually copy your important files, folders, documents, spreadsheets, emails, contacts, pictures, drawings and so on to an external location (CD/DVD - any disk of some sort, etc) or you can use the backup tool that comes with Windows XP: How To Use Backup to Back Up Files and Folders on Your Computer Yes - you still need some sort of external media to store the results on, but you could schedule the backup to occur when you are not around, then burn the resultant data onto CD or DVD or something when you are (while you do other things!) A lot of people have wondered about how to completely backup their system so that they would not have to go through the trouble of a reinstall. Warning: Do not do this if you have an SSD. 6 Disable unnecessary services. This eliminates the chances of electrocution or damage to system components.

c. If there was more than one (usually is), uninstall them one by one with a few hours of use in between, to see if the problem returns. Remove any viruses, spyware and malware - by running two simple and well-known free programs!2. For most people who maintain their system in other ways, this is MORE than sufficient. On the Windows Update site I mentioned earlier, I suggest NOT getting their hardware drivers - no matter how tempting. - Have you turned off unnecessary/unused services to save the memory for things you need? See Tip (13). I know this text can seem intimidating - it is quite long and a lot to take in for a novice - but I assure you that one trip through this list and you will understand your computer and the options available to you for protecting your data much better - and that the next time you review these steps, the time it takes will be greatly reduced. I'll mainly work around Windows XP, as that is what the bulk of this document is about; however, here is a place for you poor souls still stuck in Windows 98/ME where you can get information on maintaining your system: Windows 98 and 'Maintaining Your Computer': Windows ME Computer Health: Pay close attention to the sections: (in order) - Clean up your hard disk - Check for errors by running ScanDisk - Defragment your hard disk - Roll back the clock with System Restore Also - now is a good time to point you to one of the easiest ways to find information on problems you may be having and solutions others have found: Search using Google! (How-to: ) Now, let's go through some maintenance first that should only have to be done once (mostly): Tip (1): Locate all of the software you have installed on your computer. - Reboot the Computer. Every firewall WILL require some maintenance.

arya telugu film songsmicrosoft web camera software download freetrack my phone for free lost cell phonemistresses episodes wikiwhat is microsoft online servicesdownload telnet.exe for windows 7arms christina perri albumluxury travel guide booksweezer island in the sun mp3download sanford and son

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 08:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FrøSt Index du Forum -> Espace membre. -> Aide IG. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Original World of Warcraft Horde forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net
World of Warcraft is a trademark and Blizzard Entertainment is a trademark or
registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation